We have added three new sales awards categories to The 2012 Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service to honor organizations for their sales excellence. Showcase your organization's best sales practices and submit your entries today. (The last day to submit entries for The 2012 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service is this Wednesday, January 18; download your entry kit here.)
Our new sales awards for achievement are:
- Sales Turnaround of the Year
Recognizing sales organizations for improvements since July 1, 2010, over the prior year. Improvements in revenue, operations, and training will be considered in this category.
- Outbound Marketing Program of the Year
Recognizing marketing programs that use advertising, promotions, public relations and sales.
- Inbound Marketing Program of the Year
Recognizing marketing programs that rely on content generation, lead development, and prospect cultivation.
Benefits of submitting entries to our sales achievement awards include:
- Improve employee morale.
Applying for The Stevie® Awards is a simple and affordable way to recognize your organization and employees.
- Company size equality.
You don't have to be a big company to win a Stevie! Small organizations have an equal opportunity to win Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevies.
- Access to your industry's leaders.
Many of the world's top business leaders will review your nominations during the judging process.
The following information should be included in your sales awards submissions:
- An essay of up to 500 words describing the nominee’s accomplishments since July 1, 2010 in the area covered by the category;
- A brief biography (up to 100 words) of the leader of the nominated team or department; and
- Links to online news stories, videos, photographs, press releases, etc. that support your nomination (optional).
Preliminary judging is now underway. More than 200 professionals worldwide will participate in the 2012 judging process and all Finalists will be notified on January 25. Starting in 2012, all Finalists will be recognized as Gold, Silver or Bronze Stevie Award winners. Results will be announced at the sixth annual awards banquet on Monday, February 27 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
How will you honor your organization's sales achievements in The 2012 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service?