The entry deadline for The 2012 American Business Awards, the premier business awards program in the U.S.A., is Wednesday, April 25. If you haven't yet requested an entry kit, you can request your entry kit here and you will receive it right away.
To help you recognize your organization's creative achievements, we want to share four tips for winning creative media awards in the 2012 ABAs.
1. Review the creative awards categories.
The American Business Awards feature a wide selection of categories to recognize the achievements of creative professionals including:
- App Awards Categories
- Annual Report Awards & Other Literature Categories
- Live Event Awards Categories
- Video Awards Categories
- Website Awards Categories
2. Review the entry submission criteria.
Make sure your corporate awards entries include all required submission information.
3. Download our 10 Tips for Winning Creative Media Awards in the Stevie® Awards tipsheet.
Our tipsheet will provide helpful tips and tools for making the most out of your entries.
4. Watch our video, How to Enter The 2012 American Business Awards.
Get step-by-step instruction on how to submit your 2012 entries.
Not sure which creative awards are best for your organization? Contact us at email@example.com and we'll help direct you to categories that are right for your organization.