There are eight customer service awards categories specifically for teams in the 2013 (7th annual) Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service, the world's top business awards for contact center, customer service, business development, and sales professionals. (All organizations and individuals worldwide are eligible to submit entries for sales awards and customer service awards. The early-bird entry deadline, with discounted entry fees, is October 10; request your entry kit here.)
Our customer service award categories specifically for teams include:
- Customer Service Team of the Year – Recovery Situation
Recognizing service teams who have demonstrated exceptional skill in recovering either an individual case or in rebuilding an underperforming service department.
- Customer Service Complaints Team of the Year
Recognizing service teams whose primary focus is to address and resolve customer complaints.
- Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year
Recognizing service teams that directly engage customers.
- Back Office Customer Service Team of the Year
Recognizing teams that provide service functions that do not directly engage customers, such as billing, credit and collections, payments, security and support services.
- Contact Center of the Year (Up to 100 seats)
Recognizing call and contact centers that have no more than 100 seats.
- Contact Center of the Year (Over 100 seats)
Recognizing call and contact centers that have more than 100 seats.
- Customer Service Management Team of the Year
Recognizing the leadership teams of customer service organizations and contact centers for their achievements.
- Customer Service Training Team of the Year
Recognizing teams that develop and deliver training to customer service organizations and contact center personnel.
Information required for entries in these categories include:
- An essay of up to 500 words describing the nominee’s accomplishments since July 1, 2011.
- A brief biography (up to 100 words) of the nominee.
- Optional (but highly recommended), a collection of supporting files and web addresses that you may upload to our server to support your entry and provide more background information to the judges.
2013 honorees will be celebrated at the 7th annual awards banquet at Paris Las Vegas, Nevada, USA on February 25.
Submit your entries by October 10 and receive discounted entry fees! All sales and customer service entries are submitted directly online through your account. You can begin by registering here.