There are 8 live event awards categories in The 2012 International Business Awards, the world's premier business awards competition, to help you showcase your organization's successes. (All organizations and individuals worldwide may submit nominations to the IBAs. The entry deadline is 16 May; request your entry kit here.) Our categories recognize excellence in live events staged since January 1 2011.
- Best Consumer Event (e.g. auto show, boat show, health & fitness expo, etc.)
- Best Tradeshow or Convention
- Best Association Event or Meeting
- Best Corporate Image Event
- Best New Product Introduction Event
- Best Internal Recognition/Motivational Event
- Best Sales Meeting
- Best Sales Presentation
- An essay of up to 500 words describing the event: its genesis, goals, development, and results. You may include detailed production notes, audience demographics, etc.
- Any number of supporting files and web addresses that you may upload to our server to support your entry and provide more background information to the judges. These may include video clips, photographs, press reviews, news articles, and so on.
- Optionally, you may list creative and production credits for your event - a list of the people and organizations that contributed to its development
The 8th Annual International Business Awards were presented in October 2011 in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates. Best event honorees included GLOBAL EVENTS ID Corporation SL, GSMA, Abu Dhabi Airports Company, Jack Morton Worldwide, Turk Telekom, and Opus, among others. 2012 honorees will be celebrated at the 9th annual awards banquet on Monday, 15 October in Seoul, South Korea.
How will our international corporate awards categories help you highlight your organization?