Today is the final entry deadline for The 2012 (10th Annual) American Business Awards, the premier business awards program in the U.S.A. If you haven't yet done so, you can request an entry kit here and you will receive it right away. (All ABA entries are submitted directly online through your account and the web site will be open all night to accept your entries.)
To make the most out of your PR awards entries, we suggest the following tips:
1. Review the business awards categories.
There are several PR award categories being celebrated at the 2012 ABAs including:
- Public Relations Agency of the Year
- Communications Department of the Year
- Communications Team of the Year
- Communications or PR Campaign/Program of the Year
- Communications, Investor Relations, or PR Executive of the Year
- Communications Professional of the Year
We have many other communication awards categories that may be of interest to communications professionals including:
2. Review the entry submission criteria.
Make sure your entries include all required submission information.
3. Watch our video, How to Enter The 2012 American Business Awards.
Get step-by-step instruction on how to submit your 2012 entries.
4. Contact us!
If you have any questions about the 2012 ABAs, email us at email@example.com or call us at + 1 703-547-8389.
Looking for more ways to connect with the Stevies? Join us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn for the latest ABA updates.