World Congress Johannesburg 2015
Leadership in Communication – The Way to Trust
South Africa, 27-29th of September 2015
The International Public Relations Association (IPRA) and their official partner, the Public Relations Institute of South Africa (PRISA) are excited to share the date for the 2015 IPRA World Congress. They hope to welcome you on 27-29 September 2015 in Johannesburg, South Africa, for an exciting three day conference in best practice for professional communications and public relations practitioners.
IPRA is the world's most relevant, resourceful and influential professional association for senior international public relations executives. IPRA also hosts the Golden World Awards for PR Excellence, organized by the Stevie Awards.
The IPRA World Congress is the highlight of both association’s annual activities. The theme for the 2015 conference will be Leadership in Communication – the way to Trust.
IPRA is committed to delivering an inspirational experience and has prepared a programme that provides fitting content and advice to master the challenges we encounter daily within the communications industry.
A list of highly respected speakers have been hand-picked to address and motivate delegates to new heights. There is something for every level and flavour of delegate – PR agencies, In-house PR managers, public affairs directors, the corporate sector, Government officials, NGOs and Academics.
The esteemed speakers are:
- Alan Vanderemolen, vice chairman, DJE Holdings
- Rod Cartwright, global partner and director of the global public affairs practice, Ketchum
- Heath Applebaum, Canadian Professor and reputation expert
- Msindisi Fengu, Former journalist, winner of the CNN award of Best African Journalist, now communication director in a Telco company
- Jose Filipe Torres, CEO Bloom Consulting, country branding specialist
- Jeremy Galbraith, CEO, Europe, Middle-East and Africa, global chief strategy officer at Burson Marsteller
- Robert Phillips, former CEO Edelman EMEA, author of the coming book 'Trust me, PR is dead'
- Colin Byrne, CEO UK & EMEA Weber Shandwick
Over the years, the IPRA World Congress has become the largest gathering of the global Public Relations Industry. We would be honoured to count you amongst our 500+ participants – simply confirm your participation by visiting: http://ipra.org/congress/registrations