There are 13 sales awards categories specifically for departments in the 2013 (7th annual) Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service, the world's top business awards for contact center, customer service, business development, and sales professionals. (All organizations and individuals worldwide are eligible to submit entries for sales awards and customer service awards. January 15, 2013 is the last day that late entries will be accepted; request your entry kit here.)
Our Sales Department of the Year categories include:
- Sales Department of the Year - Computer Services
- Sales Department of the Year - Computer Software
- Sales Department of the Year - Computer Hardware
- Sales Department of the Year – Distribution & Transportation
- Sales Department of the Year - Financial Services
- Sales Department of the Year – Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, and Related Industries
- Sales Department of the Year - Industrial & Manufacturing
- Sales Department of the Year – Hospitality & Tourism
- Sales Department of the Year - Media & Entertainment
- Sales Department of the Year – Public Services & Education
- Sales Department of the Year - Services
- Sales Department of the Year - Telecommunications
- Sales Department of the Year – All Other Industries
Information required for entries in these categories include:
- An essay of up to 500 words describing the nominee’s accomplishments since July 1, 2011.
- A brief biography (up to 100 words) of the leader of the nominated sales department.
- Optional (but highly recommended), a collection of supporting files and web addresses that you may upload to our server to support your entry and provide more background information to the judges.
Our 2012 Gold Stevie® Award winners for Sales Department of the Year include: Carahsoft Technology Corp. (Computer Services), kCura (Computer Software), NetApp, Inc. (Computer Hardware), Hyundai Motor America (Distribution & Transportation), Zions First National Bank (Financial Services), PetRays Veterinary Telemedicine Consultants (Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, and Related Industries), Boeing Commercial Airplanes (Industrial & Manufacturing), The Knowland Group (Hospitality & Tourism), Warner Bros. International Television Distribution (Media & Entertainment), Skillsoft Corporation (Public Services & Education), Olneya Restoration Group (Services), Vodafone Turkey (Telecommunications), and Crown Imports, LLC (All Other Industries).
2013 honorees will be celebrated at the 7th annual awards banquet at Paris Las Vegas, Nevada, USA on February 25.
Not sure where to start? All sales and customer service entries are submitted directly online through your account. You can begin by registering here.