As the final entry deadline for the 2013 Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service, the world's top business awards for contact center, customer service, business development, and sales professionals, approaches on January 15, 2013, we wanted to provide you with several tips for submitting winning HR awards entries.(If you haven't already done so, you can request your entry kit here.)
To make the most out of your HR award entries, we suggest the following four tips:
1. Review the business awards categories.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service feature more than 100 categories that recognize call center, customer service, and sales professionals. The most attractive categories for HR professionals in this competition include:
- Sales Education Leader of the Year
- Sales Training Manager of the Year
- Hiring and Recruiting Program of the Year
- Sales Training or Coaching Program of the Year
- Customer Service Training Team of the Year
- Contact Center Leader of the Year
- Sales Training Practice of the Year
- Customer Service or Call Center Training Practice of the Year
2. Review the entry submission criteria.
Entries in these categories generally require an essay or case study of up to 500 words about the nominee’s achievements since the beginning of July of two years prior (for the 2013 awards, this will be since July 1, 2011); links to any online work samples, news stories, videos, etc. that support your case; and a biography of up to 100 words of the nominee or the leader of the nominated department or team.
3. Download our 10 Tips for Winning HR Awards in the 2012-13 Stevie® Awards tipsheet.
Our tipsheet will provide helpful tips and tools for making the most out of your entries.
4. Contact us!
We love to answer your last minute questions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help direct you to categories that are right for your organization.
Get instant updates; join us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.