- E-commerce company capitalizes on global network of distributors to improve lives, worldwide
- Shared skills of sports and business help distributors and customers benefit from QNET’s empowering wellness strategies
- QNET partners with Manchester City Football Club to obtain key sponsorship and international reach
QNET is an e-commerce direct selling company based in Hong Kong. They offer a wide range of health, wellness, beauty, and lifestyle products to customers worldwide. QNET’s platform makes it easy for customers to build a borderless business promoting their exclusive products, enhancing their lifestyles, and becoming entrepreneurs.
QNET’s borderless commitment extends to global communities, focusing on how best to support their needs through the works of QNET’s foundation and various sponsorship programs. QNET has elected to champion sports as a platform largely because of the commonalities between business and sports, both of which require the same qualities including teamwork, open-mindedness, coachability, drive, and hunger for success.
There’s nothing like sports to bring people and cultures together, uniting the masses in a singular language of passion. QNET is a direct selling company that spans across regions, extends itself beyond borders, and speaks to millions of impassioned distributors from across the world in one single language of growth, success, and overcoming all existing limitations. Because of that global makeup, the company resonates profoundly with the DNA of sports, and nothing expresses this belief better than their partnership with the Manchester City Football Club (MCFC).
QNET’s marketing strategy depends largely on their deep understanding of their audience—their global network of distributors—and matching their key message with their interests via engaging content. Video recordings with players, trophy tours, and MCFC players/representatives’ appearance at their annual global QNET convention are some of the key assets obtained, which consequently help QNET and their distributors achieve some of their key sponsorship objectives.
Some of QNET’s key projects include:
- Global media presence with 30 social media channels, eight blogs in seven languages, PR interventions across the world, etc.
- MCFC Football and Language School in which children from developing countries participate in the opportunity of a lifetime with the chance to be chosen to undergo football and English language training in Manchester City
- Social media competitions to maximize QNET’s reach through hundreds of thousands of fans and customers around the world
- Viewing parties organized for leaders and distributors in select countries
- Partnering with Furkan Yaman, Turkish soccer player, who has over three million YouTube followers
QNET won the Bronze Stevie for Innovation in Sponsorships in The 2020 Asia-Pacific Awards®.
Interested in entering The 2021 Asia-Pacific Awards?