The Stevie® Awards, organizer of the world’s premier business awards programs, has issued the call for entries for its 2022 (19th annual) Stevie Awards for Women in Business. Entry kits and complete details on the competition are available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/Women.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business honor the achievements of working women in more than 100 categories, including Entrepreneur of the Year, Executive of the Year, Mentor or Coach of the Year, Lifetime Achievement Award, Achievement in Equal Pay, Women Helping Women, Employee of the Year, Woman-Owned or -Run Company of the Year and Innovator of the Year. All female entrepreneurs, executives, employees, and the organizations they run, worldwide, are eligible to be nominated.
The early-bird entry deadline is June 29, the final entry deadline is July 27, and late entries will be accepted through August 24 with payment of a late fee. Winners will be announced on September 22, and the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie winners will be honored at an awards ceremony on November 12 in Las Vegas.
New categories this year include Achievement in Diversity & Inclusion, Achievement in Sustainability, and a variety of Social Media Awards categories for individuals and best social media pages.
The 2021 Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners reflected a diverse group of large and small organizations around the globe. Winners included, among others:
- Kelley Higney, Founder & CEO, Bug Bite Thing, St. Lucie, FL USA
- Carolyn Aronson, Founder & CEO, It’s a 10 Haircare, Miami, FL USA
- Anita Aherne, Founder, Kids on the Spectrum, Melbourne, Australia
- Kitty Chaney Reed, Vice President of Enterprise Operations, IBM, Armonk, NY USA
- Teresa Sternhagen, General Manager, Toshiba America Business Solutions, Lake Forest, CA USA
- Mani Thiru, Space Industry Development Asia Pacific, Amazon Web Services, Singapore
- Sherry Comes, Managing Director of the Cognitive and Analytics Practice, Deloitte, London, UK
- Sarita Rao, President of AT&T Integrated & Partner Solutions, Dallas, TX USA
- Ellen Polansky, Managing Director and Coordinating Partner, EY, New York, NY USA
- Bitcoin of America, Chicago, IL USA
- Rufus & Coco, Sydney, NSW Australia
- HYYH / EQUO International, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Forbes, Jersey City, NJ USA
- Halkbank, Istanbul, Turkey
- City of Philadelphia - Division of Aviation, Philadelphia, PA USA
- Visa Client Care in partnership with Visa Operational Resilience, Austin, TX USA
- Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles, CA USA
- SiriusXM Radio, Pompano Beach, FL USA
The 2022 Stevie Awards for Women in Business will be judged by more than 200 leading professionals around the world, and nominees will have access to all the judges’ comments and suggestions about their nominations.