Awards to Be Presented at the Banquet on February 21 in Las Vegas
More than 430,000 votes were cast in the 2014 People's Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite Customer Service, part of the 8th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, the world's top sales awards and customer service awards.
The worldwide public vote was conducted between January 23 and February 14, 2014, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in 11 industry categories. The winning organizations are:
- Airlines, Distribution & Transportation: TATA Motors Ltd
- Computer Hardware & Services: Constant Contact
- Computer Software (Up to 100 Employees): CardioVet
- Computer Software (100 or More Employees): Jobvite
- Financial Services: Paycor
- Healthcore and Related Industries: PetRays
- Hospitality, Leisure, & Tourism: Marriott Vacation Club International
- Public Services & Education: Salt Lake County
- Retail: SquareTrade
- Telecommunications: Vonage
- All Other Industries: CardioVet
The crystal people's choice awards will be presented to winners at the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service banquet on Friday, February 21 at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tickets for the event are now on sale. More than 400 executives from around the world will attend.
All organizations honored in the Customer Service Department of the Year categories of this year’s Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service were eligible to be included in voting for the people’s choice awards.