All Female Entrepreneurs, Executives and Employees Worldwide are Eligible
The Stevie® Awards, organizer of the world’s premier business awards programs, has issued the call for entries for its 2016 (13th annual) Stevie Awards for Women in Business. Entry kits and complete details on the competition are available at www.StevieAwards.com/Women.
The awards are produced by the creators of the prestigious American Business Awards and International Business Awards.
REVIEW THE ENTRY KIT HERE.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business honor the achievements of working women in more than 85 categories including, among others, Best Entrepreneur, Best Executive, Mentor or Coach of the Year, Lifetime Achievement Award, Women Helping Women, Employee of the Year, Woman-Owned or -Run Company of the Year and Innovator of the Year. All female entrepreneurs, executives, employees and the organizations they run, anywhere in the world, are eligible to be nominated.
The early-bird entry deadline is July 20 and includes reduced entry fees. The final entry deadline is August 24, but late entries will be accepted through September 21 with payment of a late fee. Finalists will be announced on October 5. The Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award winners will be revealed at a gala awards dinner at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City on November 18, 2016.
Most categories require the payment of an entry fee for the submission of a nomination. Several categories, such as most honoring women in the non-profit and governmental sectors, and the Startup of the Year categories, do not have a fee.
Susan LaPlante-Dube and Maureen Condon, principals at Precision Marketing Group and 2015 Gold Stevie Award winners, commented on the impact of their win.
“Being recognized as one of the first-ever Women-Run Workplace of the Year winners was truly an honor. We’ve worked hard to balance our commitment to being responsive to our clients with our vision of maintaining a flexible, supportive work environment for our team. It’s important to us that our employees are engaged and challenged every day—and winning this Gold Stevie Award was a great testament to the team and the way the company culture allows employees to have rich, fulfilling personal lives."
Other winners of the 2015 Stevie Awards for Women in Business include, among others:
- Debbie Madden, CEO, Stride, New York, NY
- Stephanie Mitelman, President, Founder and Inventor, Senseez Pillows, Montréal, QC, Canada
- Brittany Stresing, Prosthetist / Orthotist and President, LimBionics, Durham, NC
- Gorkem Özkan, HR Director, Calik Energy, Ankara, Turkey
- Carrie Rich, CEO and Co-founder, Global Good Fund, Arlington, VA
- Kerri Evans, Senior Director, DHL Express (Canada), Ltd, Brampton, ON, Canada
- María Esteve, Managing Director, LLORENTE & CUENCA in Colombia and Madrid, Spain
- Heather Magaha, Senior VP and National Client Services Manager, Wells Fargo, San Francisco, CA
- Dream it. Code. Win it., New York, NY
- Family Development Foundation, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Ooredoo, Doha, Qatar
- Virtual Legal Pty Ltd, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
The 2015 Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award winners reflected a diverse group of large and small organizations around the globe. The 2016 Stevie Awards for Women in Business will be judged by more than 200 leading professionals around the world, and nominees will have access to the judges’ comments and suggestions about their nominations.