Top Sales Awards and Customer Service Awards Winners to Be Recognized in Las Vegas
The Stevie® Awards, organizer of the world’s premier business awards programs, has issued a call for entries for the 2018 (12th annual) Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Entry kits and complete details on the competition are available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/Sales.
All customer service, contact center, business development and sales departments, teams and professionals worldwide are eligible to be nominated, in addition to new products and services and solution providers used by those professionals. The 2018 awards will recognize achievements since July 1, 2016.
The early-bird entry deadline with reduced entry fees is October 18, 2017. The final entry deadline is November 15, but late entries will be accepted through January 11, 2018 with payment of a late fee. Finalists will be announced in mid-January, and the Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award placements revealed during a gala awards banquet on February 23 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service feature more than 135 sales awards, customer service awards, business development awards, new product awards and solution provider awards categories. Entrants may submit any number of nominations to any number of categories, which include:
- Sales Individual categories such as Senior Sales Executive of the Year and Sales Representative of the Year
- Sales Team categories like Global Sales Team of the Year and Online Sales Team of the Year
- Sales Achievement categories such as Sales Turnaround of the Year and Sales Training or Coaching Program of the Year
- Sales Distinction categories in 13 industry groupings
- Customer Service and Contact Center Individual categories such as Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year and Customer Service Leader of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Team categories like Contact Center of the Year and Back Office Customer Service Team of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Achievement categories such as e-Commerce Customer Service Award and Award for Innovation in Customer Service
- Customer Service Department categories in 11 industry groupings
- Customer Service Success categories in five industry groupings
- New Product and Service categories like Best New Business Intelligence Solution and Best New Marketing Solution
- Solution Provider categories such as Sales Consulting Practice of the Year and Incentive, Rewards or Recognition Provider of the Year
- Business Development categories such as Business Development Professional of the Year and Business Development Achievement of the Year - Hospitality & Leisure
New categories for the 2018 competition include several in the New Product and Service section. Among them are Best Sales Enablement Product - New, Best Sales Enablement Product - New Version, Best Sales & Marketing Mobile Application - New and Best Sales & Marketing Mobile Application - New Version. Several of the legacy sales and customer service categories have been split into multiple categories based on industry. These include Sales Support Team of the Year, Sales Training or Coaching Program of the Year, Award for Innovation in Sales, Back-Office Customer Service Professional of the Year and more.
2018 will see the return of the People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite Customer Service, a popular feature of the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service in which the general public may vote for their favorite providers of customer service, from among all Finalist nominations in the Customer Service Department of the Year categories.
Winners of the 2017 edition of the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service included 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc., Adobe Systems, Inc., Aflac, Dell Technologies, Delta Air Lines, Deutsche Post DHL, Guidewell Connect, IBM, Inci Akü GS Yuasa, VIZIO, Inc., and Wyndham Vacation Ownership among others.
The 2018 competition will be judged by more than 150 professionals around the world.