The Stevie® Awards, organizer of the world’s premier business awards programs, has issued the call for entries for its 2021 (18th annual) Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
Entry kits and complete details on the competition are available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/Women.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business honor the achievements of working women in more than 100 categories, including Entrepreneur of the Year, Executive of the Year, Mentor or Coach of the Year, Lifetime Achievement Award, Achievement in Equal Pay, Women Helping Women, Employee of the Year, Woman-Owned or -Run Company of the Year and Innovator of the Year. All female entrepreneurs, executives, employees, and the organizations they run, worldwide, are eligible to be nominated.
The early-bird entry deadline is June 30, the final entry deadline is July 28, and late entries will be accepted through August 25 with payment of a late fee. Finalists will be announced on September 23, and the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on November 6 in Las Vegas.
New categories this year include Most Innovative Woman of the Year in Accounting and Healthcare, Mentor or Coach of the Year - Consumer, Women Helping Women - Social Change, Social Change Maker of the Year, and many more.
The Stevie Awards has partnered with Thought Leadership Leverage to offer Thought Leadership awards categories. These categories include:
- Thought Leadership Campaign of the Year
- Achievement in Thought Leadership
- Female Thought Leader of The Year
The 2020 Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners reflected a diverse group of large and small organizations around the globe. Winners included, among others:
- Clare Riches, Group Chief Commercial Officer, thebigword group, New York, NY USA
- Casey Coleman, Senior Vice President, Global Government Solutions, Salesforce, San Francisco, CA USA
- Rebecca Wetherly, Principal Sales Executive, Amazon Web Services, Arlington, VA USA
- Katherine Relle, Private Equity Portfolio Manager, Firmwide Business Resource Group Leader, JPMorgan Chase & Co., New York, NY USA
- Reem AlAfaliq, Sales Planning and Development Manager, DHL Express Saudi Arabia, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Eunice Wong, Chief Growth Officer for Greater China markets, Ketchum, Hong Kong
- Deana Scott, Founder and CEO, VMORE, Brisbane, QLD Australia
- Gina Qiao, Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Marketing Officer, Lenovo, Beijing, China
- Terri Khonsari, Founder and Executive Director, Families Without Borders, Moraga, CA USA
- Robin Toft, Founder and CEO, Toft Group, San Francisco, CA USA
- Project Box, Pacific Pines, QLD Australia
- Bug Bite Thing, Port St. Lucie, FL USA
- Hegen Singapore, Singapore
- LinkedIn Corp, Sunnyvale, CA USA
- REMAP Network, Toronto, ON Canada
- John Hancock, Boston, MA
- Burger King, Miami, FL
The 2021 Stevie Awards for Women in Business will be judged by more than 200 leading professionals around the world, and nominees will have access to all the judges’ comments and suggestions about their nominations.
Interested in the 2021 Stevie Awards for Women in Business?