Winners of the 2022 People's Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite Customer Service, a worldwide public vote, were announced today. Voting was conducted from March 1 through April 1, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in 11 industry categories. More than 32,000 votes were cast this year.
All organizations honored in the Customer Service Department of the Year categories of this year’s Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service were eligible to be included in voting for the people’s choice awards. The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, now in their 16th year, are the world’s top honors for customer service, contact center, business development, and sales professionals.
More than 2,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes, in virtually every industry, in 51 nations were evaluated in this year’s competition. Finalists were determined by the average scores of more than 150 professionals worldwide in eight specialized judging committees and were announced last month.
This year’s people’s choice winners, who will each receive the coveted crystal People’s Choice Stevie Award, are:
- Airlines, Distribution & Transportation: DHL Express Bangladesh
- All Other Industries: Element Electronics
- Computer Hardware & Services: Linode
- Computer Software < 100 Employees: Nerdio
- Computer Software > 100 Employees: Heavy Construction Systems Specialists (HCSS)
- Consumer Products & Services: Delta Faucet Company
- Financial Services > 100 Employees: John Hancock Signature Services
- Healthcare & Pharma: RxBenefits, Inc.
- Public Services & Education: Curriculum Associates
- Retail: CarrefourSA
- Telecommunications: PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk