Business Development, Customer Service, and Sales Achievements, Professionals, and More May Be Nominated
The Stevie® Awards, organizer of the world's premier business awards programs, has issued a call for entries for the 2024 (18th annual) Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Entry kits and complete details about the competition are available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/Sales.
Eligible nominees include departments, teams, and professionals from around the world who work in customer service, contact centers, business development, and sales. New products and services and solution providers used by those professionals are also eligible. The 2024 awards will recognize achievements since July 1, 2021.
The early-bird entry deadline, with reduced entry fees, is October 11, 2023. The final entry deadline is November 8, but late entries will be accepted through January 24, 2023, with payment of a late fee. Finalists will be announced on March 5, and the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners will be revealed during an awards ceremony on April 12 in Las Vegas.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service feature more than 150 sales awards, customer service awards, business development awards, new product awards, thought leadership, and solution provider awards categories. Entrants may submit any number of nominations to any number of categories, which include:
- Sales Individual categories such as Senior Sales Executive of the Year and Sales Representative of the Year
● Sales Team categories like Global Sales Team of the Year and Online Sales Team of the Year
● Sales Achievement categories such as Sales Turnaround of the Year and Sales Training or Coaching Program of the Year
● Sales Distinction categories in 14 industry groupings
● Customer Service and Contact Center Individual categories such as Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year and Customer Service Leader of the Year
● Customer Service and Contact Center Team categories like Contact Center of the Year and Back Office Customer Service Team of the Year
● Customer Service and Contact Center Achievement categories such as e-Commerce Customer Service Award and Award for Innovation in Customer Service
● Customer Service Department categories in 12 industry groupings
● Customer Service Success categories in five industry groupings
● New Product and Service categories like Best New Business Intelligence Solution and Best New Marketing Solution
● Solution Provider categories such as Sales Consulting Practice of the Year and Incentive, Rewards, or Recognition Provider of the Year
● Business Development categories such as Business Development Professional of the Year and Business Development Achievement of the Year - Hospitality & Leisure
● Thought Leadership categories such as Best Use of Thought Leadership in Sales, Best Use of Thought Leadership in Business Development, and Best Use of Thought Leadership in Customer Service
Two new Sales Achievement categories have been added to recognize accomplishments in sales automation and sales self-service. Explore all of the categories here.
2024 will see the return of the People's Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite Customer Service, a popular feature of the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service in which the public may vote for their favorite providers of customer service, from among all finalist nominations in the Customer Service Department of the Year categories.
Winners of the 2023 edition of the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service included AT&T, Banco Popular Dominicano, Care.com, Cisco Systems, Cvent Inc., DHL Express Worldwide, Dubai Airports, Easyship, Enerjisa Enerji, GoHealth, HP, IBM, Michael Kors, Modern Campus, Nasdaq Governance Solutions, Pan American Energy, PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, SAP, SoftPro, Splunk, Support Services Group, ValueSelling Associates, VIZIO Inc., Vodafone Turkey, and many more.
The 2024 competition will be judged by more than 150 professionals around the world. Those interested in participating on one of the juries may apply at https://sales.stevieawards.com/sa-judge/register.