Winners of the 2023 People's Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite Customer Service, a worldwide public vote, were announced today. Voting was conducted from January 25 through February 17, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in 12 industry categories. More than 31,000 votes were cast this year.
All organizations honored in the Customer Service Department of the Year categories of this year’s Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service were eligible to be included in voting for the people’s choice awards. The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, now in their 17th year, are the world’s top honors for customer service, contact center, business development, and sales professionals.
More than 2,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes, in virtually every industry were considered in this year’s competition. Finalists were determined by the average scores of more than 170 professionals worldwide in seven specialized judging committees and were announced last month.
This year’s People’s Choice winners, who will each receive the coveted crystal People’s Choice Stevie Award, are:
- Airlines, Distribution & Transportation: DHL Express PERU SAC
- All Other Industries: Monat Global Corp
- Computer Hardware & Services: Linode
- Consumer Products & Services: Element Electronics
- Financial Services – Up to 100 Employees: Optum Financial
- Financial Services – 100 or More Employees: Care.com
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals: NextGen Healthcare, formerly TSI Healthcare
- Public Services & Education: Curriculum Associates
- Software – Up to 100 Employees: Nerdio
- Software – 100 or More Employees: OneCause
- Telecommunications: TELUS Smart Security & Automation
Nicknamed the Stevie® from the Greek word “crowned,” Stevie Award winners will be celebrated at an awards ceremony on Friday, March 3 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tickets for the event are now on sale. More than 400 Stevie Award winners and their guests from around the world are expected to attend.
Sponsors and supporters of the 17th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service include Sales Partnerships, Inc., Support Services Global, and ValueSelling Associates, Inc.