With the holidays upon us, give a gift of appreciation by submitting entries to The 2012 American Business Awards and Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service. (You can get the entry kit for the ABAs here and an entry kit for Sales & Customer Service awards here.)
Why Give the Gift of the Stevie Awards?
The Stevie Awards are the world's premier business awards. Not only does a nomination represent appreciation and a recognition of success, but all Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award winners will be recognized on a national and international scale- an invaluable gift!
What is the nomination process?
The nomination process is simple:
- Get your entry kits for the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service and/or The American Business Awards. The Sales & Customer Service awards are open to all organizations and individuals worldwide, with an entry deadline of January 18. The ABAs are open to all organizations and individuals in the U.S.A., with an entry deadline of March 28.
- Review all of our awards categories. We have scores of sales awards and customer service awards categories as well as hundreds of business award categories.
- Select your categories and write your nominations according to the instructions.
Need more resources?
- Understand the value of your gift: Learn more about the importance of corporate awards.
- Make your nomination a winning one: Read How to Submit Winning Entries.
- Know what to say: Review past Sales and Customer Service awards winners' entries here and past American Business Award winners' entries here.
Still have questions? Call us at 703-547-8389 and we'll help you get started!
Happy holidays to you and yours, and best wishes for continue success in the New Year!
How will you use a Stevie Award nomination to reward those in your organization?