Registration is now open for the 6th annual Women|Future Conference, to be held virtually from August 1-2. Attending the 2023 conference is free, but attendees must register in advance to access the virtual platform and sessions.
The Women|Future Conference is a professional development, learning, and networking event that brings together a community of small business owners, executives, entrepreneurs, and women who are interested in starting a business.
In 2018, the Women Future Conference was created in conjunction with the highly successful Stevie® Awards for Women in Business program to give high-achieving women professionals, thought leaders, and entrepreneurs a place to come together, share ideas, and network.
Today, we have accomplished this and more, expanding our conference to many ambitious, forward-thinking professionals across industries and career stages. Attendees are a mix of CEOs, founders, small business owners, entrepreneurs, executives, directors, and managers, as well as women between jobs or starting a career transition who are seeking mentorship.
Reputed Stevie Award Winners Give Tips on Award Submissions
The 2023 conference agenda features two days of panels, workshops, and breakout sessions hosted by over 30 world-class speakers including CEOs, founders, entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and small business consultants.
A new feature in the 2023 edition of the program includes a workshop on “How to Write a Winning Stevie Award Nomination,” led by Denise O’Leary, MBE. Denise is a 21x Stevie Award winner and will share her experience on how to construct a winning Stevie Award entry. Denise will share insights from her years of experience in Stevie applications and provide hints on what judges really want to see.
Many 2023 speakers are actually past and current Stevie Award winners who have earned recognition in one (or many) of our eight Stevie Awards programs. Speakers this year who are also past winners in the Stevie Awards for Women in Business include:
- Viola Palescandolo, Founder & CEO, Black Platinum Gold B.V.
- Marnie LeFevre, Founder & CEO, Fempire
- Etosha Thurman, Chief Marketing and Solutions Officer, SAP
- Mez Gallifuoco, Founder & CEO, The Mad Ones
- Kathleen Mitford, Corporate Vice President of Global Industry - Marketing, Microsoft
- Jennifer Harris-Kroll, Director of Growth, Anthill
- Bridgett McGowen, Speaker/Author/Publisher, Press 49, a part of BMH Companies
- Valeria Jennings, CEO, Jennings Social Media & MarTech
- Jennifer Cloer, Founder & CEO, Story Changes Culture
- Lauren Clemett, Managing Director, The Audacious Agency
- Annette Densham, Creative Director, Audacious Agency
- Safiya Johnson, Leadership Strategist & CEO, Safiya Group
- Ciara Ungar, Founder & CEO, The Why Group, Inc.
- Alycia Huston, Founder & CEO, The Culture Cru
- Brenda Jimenez, CEO, MENTOR New York
- Christina Helena, Public Speaking & Communications Coach, Mental Health Speaker, My Scar is Sexy
Women from cities across the United States, Canada, Australia, Asia, and Europe attend the conference year after year to be inspired, build resilience, and share insights into changes that impact their industries, their careers, and their lives.
Below are a few of the upcoming 2023 Women|Future Conference sessions:
- From Wages to Wealth: Making the Shift from Employee to Entrepreneur
- Taking the Leap: How to Transfer Your Skills from One Role to the Next
- Funding Female Futures: Navigating the Investment Landscape and Bootstrapping Success
- Unveiling the Unspoken: Candid Conversation on Workplace Inclusivity Issues for Women in Business
- From Idea to Empire - Lessons in Branding
- The Must-Have Money-Marketing Marketing Tool…That Few Businesses Have but that Every Single One of Them Needs
To learn more about the Women|Future Conference speakers and view the full agenda, visit www.womenfutureconference.com.
In order to attend the conference and access the virtual event platform, all attendees must register in advance.
For partnership, press, and media inquiries, contact Nina@stevieawards.com.