Awards to Be Presented at Gala Ceremony on February 25 in Las Vegas
More than 211,000 votes were cast in the 2013 People's Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite Customer Service, part of the 7th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, the world's top business awards for contact center, customer service, business development, and sales professionals.
The worldwide public vote was conducted between January 24 and February 10, 2013, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in 11 industry categories. The winning organizations are:
- Airlines, Distribution & Transportation: TATA Motors
- Computer Hardware: Black Box
- Computer Services: Constant Contact
- Computer Software: Cvent, Inc.
- Financial Services: Paycor
- Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Related Industries: PetRays
- Leisure & Tourism: Marriott Vacations Worldwide Owner Services
- Public Services & Education: Salt Lake County
- Retail: Zalando
- Telecommunications: Portugal Telecom
- All Other Industries: Vivint, Inc.
The crystal people's choice awards will be presented to winners at the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service seventh-annual awards banquet on Monday, February 25 at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tickets for the event are now on sale. More than 300 executives from around the world are expected to attend.
All organizations honored in the Customer Service Department of the Year categories of this year’s Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service were eligible to be included in voting for the people’s choice awards.