All Female Entrepreneurs, Executives and Employees Worldwide Are Eligible
The Stevie® Awards, organizer of the world’s premier business awards programs, has issued the call for entries for its 2017 (14th annual) Stevie Awards for Women in Business. Entry kits and complete details on the competition are available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/Women.
The awards are produced by the creators of the prestigious American Business Awards and International Business Awards.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business honor the achievements of working women in more than 85 categories, including: Best Entrepreneur, Best Executive, Mentor or Coach of the Year, Lifetime Achievement Award, Women Helping Women, Employee of the Year, Woman-Owned or -Run Company of the Year and Innovator of the Year. All female entrepreneurs, executives, employees and the organizations they run, worldwide, are eligible to be nominated.
The final entry deadline is August 23, but late entries will be accepted through September 20 with payment of a late fee. Finalists will be announced on October 4, and the Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie winners will be revealed at a gala awards dinner at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York on November 17, 2017.
Most categories require the payment of an entry fee for the submission of a nomination, but several categories require no fee, including most of those honoring women in the non-profit and governmental sectors, Female Employee of the Year and the Startup of the Year categories.
Niamh Barker, founder and managing director of The Travelwrap Company in the UK, commented on the impact of her win. “Winning the Stevie Award was an enormous achievement for me and my business and continues to prove beneficial to our operations every day. I had no idea of the impact that winning this award would have on our business until I checked my email from my hotel room the next morning and online orders had flooded in from across the USA. We now have a growing and loyal customer base in America via online and retail outlets. The Stevie Awards have definitely helped elevate our U.S. presence.”
Winners of the 2016 Stevie Awards for Women in Business include, among others:
- Mina Lux, Founder and CEO, Meelo, New York, NY
- Rakefet Russak-Aminoach, President and CEO, Bank Leumi, Tel-Aviv, Israel
- Yvonne Mei, Executive Vice Chairman of World System Builder, World Financial Group, San Jose, CA
- Ellie Hollander, President and CEO, Meals on Wheels America, Arlington, VA
- Nyree McKenzie, Managing Director and Principal Consultant, Thought Bubble, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- Astha Malik, VP of Marketing, PagerDuty, San Francisco, CA
- Teresa White, President, Aflac U.S., Columbus, GA
- TAPfit, Queensland, Australia
- Prelude, London, UK
- Humana Insurance, Louisville, KY
- Century 21 Real Estate, Madison, NJ