We are excited to announce the 2020 Women|Future Conference opening Keynote Speaker - Chief Executive Officer of AT&T Business, Anne Chow!
Anne will kick off our conference on Thursday, November 12 at 8:00 am, EST. Her session is titled “Today’s Leadership, Tomorrow’s Future.” She will discuss how COVID-19 is changing life as we know it - how we work, how we live, and how we communicate. As leaders we must be mindful of our current environment, which is now marked by a global pandemic, economic recession, and social injustices, but we must also simultaneously drive forward and build a better tomorrow. Anne will be discussing leadership lessons from 2020 and her view of leading into the future.
With decades in the industry, Anne has led many global organizations through major transformations, developing and executing innovative growth strategies while building role model relationships. She's passionate about education, diversity and inclusion, advancing women in technology and cultivating next generation leaders.
Anne was appointed Chief Executive Officer of AT&T Business in September 2019. She and her organization of over 30,000 employees are responsible for serving nearly 3 million business customers in upwards of 200 countries and territories around the world. She is the first woman to hold this position and first woman of color CEO in AT&T’s history!
Anne is speaking among 100 talented, transformative women leaders from around the world. The Women|Future Conference agenda features virtual sessions, panels, and workshops that address today’s trending topics and current issues in areas such as technology, sustainability, career and financial planning, diversity in the workplace, leadership, crisis management, and much more. Our speakers are a diverse mix of female CEOs, Founders, Entrepreneurs, and Senior Management and Directors from Amazon, Cisco, Deloitte, Microsoft, Girl Scouts of the USA, HCL, Roku, PayPal and more. View the full speaker lineup.
Women|Future Conference Sessions Include:
- Business Chemistry! Using Science to Improve the Art of Relationships Workshop by Deloitte
- Overcoming Personal Adversity
- Conquer Crisis. Train Like a Triathlete. Body + Mind + Business
- Balancing Motherhood + Business: for "Mompreneurs" and Working Moms
- Financial Wellness: Your Relationship with Money
- Diversity & Inclusion: The Importance in Your Workplace
- Building Your Dream Network for Introverts
- Competent but Not Confident: Scientifically Why So Many Women Limit Their Own Potential - and Everyone Else’s
- Redefining Success in the New Normal: Knowing What You Want, Why You Deserve it, and How to Get it
- Disrupt the Imposter Syndrome; Let the Real You Shine Through!
- Women Driving the Future of Tech: How AI, VR, and Robotics Will Be the Norm
- Create Joy in Your Career on Your Own Terms
...and many more
Registration for the Women|Future Conference is open. Take advantage of the $49 student special, $99 general registration, and save 10% when you register three or more people together.
👍Get Social With the Women|Future Conference
Questions about the Conference?
Conference Registration and Sponsorship Opportunities
Ruslana Milikhiker, Conference & Event Manager
Conference Marketing and PR
Nina Moore, Marketing Manager