- Global software company provides the leading low-code platform for process management
- Creatio has been highly recognized as a market leader by key industry analysts
- Operating in over 100 countries worldwide, the Creatio platform provides cutting-edge technology and out-of-the-box ideas
Creatio (formerly bpm’online) is a leading low-code, process automation and customer relationship management (CRM) company. Creatio’s intelligent platform accelerates sales, marketing, service, and operations for thousands of customers and hundreds of partners worldwide. Their mission is to help organizations accelerate by providing a platform to automate their business ideas faster and easier.
In addition to three CRM products for marketing, sales, and services, Creatio offers solutions that allow apps to be built and processed quickly and effortlessly. Their low-code platform embraces the “Everyone’s a Developer” concept, a cutting-edge idea that provides solutions for businesses to shrink the IT delivery gap. With the market for low-code platforms growing by an estimated 40% annually, it is estimated that by 2024, low-code platform development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity. Therefore, Creatio moves with the times to provide its customers with cutting-edge technology to gain a competitive advantage in their markets.
The platform has two editions: Studio Creatio, Enterprise Edition and Studio Creatio, Free Edition.
Studio Creatio, Enterprise Edition is an intelligent low-code and process management platform enabling businesses to provide non-IT employees with the ability to build apps and processes that they need. Creatio’s robust and flexible low-code tools enable users without deep technical skills to build user interfaces as well as design business logics, define data models, and set up machine learning models for better decision making.
The Free Edition was launched in June of 2019 and has since gained thousands of users. It is a tool for collaborative process design and is completely free to use. Studio Creatio, Free Edition allows users to build process diagrams easily using visual tools, standardized process management, and simplified process documentation. It enables teams to edit, comment on, and view designs in real time - a level of collaboration that ensures the best results possible. By releasing the Free Edition, Creatio has been able to expand their presence as a brand by differentiating their product portfolio in comparison to their numerous competitors.
Creatio’s products enable organizations to accelerate their transformation thanks to the platform’s unique synergy of low-code, business process automation, and CRM. The release of Studio Creatio has made a substantial impact on the recent market. The regular updates to the software ensure that they provide a leading platform with a broad set of out-of-the-box functions, best industry practices, and an exceptional user experience. By extending the platform’s low-code process automation capabilities this year, Creatio was also able to send a stronger message about the “Everyone’s a Developer” concept they fully believe in. As a result, Creatio has become closer to making this concept a reality for many companies around the world.
Benefits of Using Studio Creatio:
- Providing non-IT employees with the ability to build apps and processes they need
- Creating business processes of any complexity as easily as playing with LEGOs: moving elements, engaging colleagues, commenting on actions, and managing all processes in a single environment
- Easily integrating solutions an organization already uses into its digital ecosystem with extensive integration capabilities
- Accelerating app development with solutions and templates that can be used immediately instead of building from scratch
- Boosting apps delivery and maintenance with robust tools for successful app deployment and upgrades
Creatio won the People's Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite New Products - Digital Process Automation Solution in The 2020 American Business Awards®.
Interested in entering The 2021 American Business Awards?