The Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service is an international business awards competition open to all organizations worldwide. The focus of the awards is to recognize innovations and achievements of contact center, customer service, business development and sales professionals.
The winners of the 2021 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service were announced in February 2021. In lieu of receiving their awards at an in-person gala in Las Vegas, winners accepted their trophies and medals from home. Each winning organization that participated was honored during a virtual awards ceremony on April 14, attended by 668 executives from around the world.
Winners accepted their awards by filming 30-second acceptance speeches, which were broadcast live to winners and their guests via Swapcard, the Stevie Awards virtual event platform and partner. The 15th annual awards ceremony was livestreamed in three difference time zones; 2:00 pm KST, 2:00 pm GMT, and 2:00 pm EST.
In addition to acceptance speeches, the Stevie Awards shared videos about the winning organizations, messages from Stevie Awards judges, sponsors, and surprise celebrity guests. Some of the fan favorite special guests who congratulated winners on their hard work were Paula Abdul, comedy magician Penn Jillette, and the CEO of Zoom Video Communications, Eric Yuan.
"I want to congratulate all of the Stevie Award winners on your business achievements, Abdul said. "Since the Stevie Awards are the Oscars of business, every single one of you are rock stars! Keep up the great work. I wish you nothing but continued success, and may the rest of 2021 be amazing."
Attendees celebrated their Stevie wins remotely by taking photos on our "virtual red carpet," which transforms the background of an image into the 2021 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service step and repeat backdrop. View the red carpet photo gallery.
The complete list of Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service winners by category is available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/Sales.
The ceremony replay, individual acceptance speeches, and red carpet interviews are available to watch on YouTube and below.
2021 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service gold winners that participated in the virtual awards ceremony included:
- DHL Express India Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Electronic Arts, Austin, TX USA: Evan Shadle, Front-Line Customer Service Rep
- IBM, Armonk, NY USA: UKI Strategic Deal Squad
- Jamaica Promotions Corporation (JAMPRO), Kingston, Jamaica
- Mailchimp, Atlanta, GA USA: Empowering Our Customers During Times of Uncertainty
- Nutrisystem, Fort Washington, PA USA: The Nutrisystem Online Support Team
- Optima Tax Relief, LLC, Santa Ana, CA USA
- Paylocity, Schaumburg, IL, USA: Paylocity Sales Team
- Princess Polly, Los Angeles CA USA: Alexandria Collis, From Manager to Director
- Radio Flyer, Chicago, IL USA
- Sales Partnerships, Inc., Broomfield, CO USA: Jeffrey Valentine, Director of Sales and Training
- ServiceNow, Santa Clara, CA USA: ServiceNow Onboarding Metamorphosis: Win as a Team!
- SoftPro, Raleigh, NC USA: Excelling Through Turbulent Times by Meeting Customers' Evolving Needs
- Solstice, Plantation, FL USA: Solstice's Account Management Team
- UPMC Health Plan, Pittsburgh, PA USA: 2021 Medicare Sales Support Team
- Vengreso, San Francisco, CA USA: The PVC Sales Methodology
- Vodafone Turkey, Istanbul, Turkey: Blended Onboarding Training Program for Work from Home
- …and many more
Watch the video below to see ConnectiCare of Farmington, CT, USA accept their 2021 Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Awards for Innovation in Customer Service, Best Customer Satisfaction Strategy, and Best Customer Engagement Initiative. Laurie Blier, Director- Retail Operations, stated during her acceptance speech, "Health insurance is personal and complicated. People often need assistance during the most stressful and emotional times of their lives. the COVID-19 pandemic made the need for personalized service with a health plan even more important."
2021 Sales Partnerships Ethics in Sales Award
Sponsored by Sales Partnerships, Inc. for the fifth consecutive year, the Sales Partnerships Ethics in Sales Award recognizes organizations for best practices and achievements in demonstrating the highest ethical standards in the sales industry. Entrants submitted specific examples, case studies, practices, etc., illustrating why the nominated organization should be considered an excellent example of best practices in sales. This award was based on accomplishments beginning on January 1, 2020. The team at Sales Partnerships reviewed the nominations in this category and chose three winners based on their ethical sales practices.
The three 2021 Stevie Award winners for Ethics in Sales are:
- GOLD STEVIE WINNER: Groove, San Francisco, CA
- SILVER STEVIE WINNER: Wesley Financial, Franklin, TN
- BRONZE STEVIE WINNER: One Vision Productions, Tucker, GA
Fred Kessler, Chief Sales Officer of Sales Partnerships, explained the importance of spotlighting ethical sales behaviors, community engagement, and charitable work for this sponsored category ahead of Groove's acceptance speech video below.
"We are proud to sponsor the Ethics in Sales Award to promote integrity and responsibility in our profession," Kessler said. "With nearly 10% of the US population in sales roles, it has never been more critical to spotlight those who do the job the right way."
It was announced during the ceremony that the 2021 awards will begin accepting nominations in July 2022.
"We are hopeful that we will be able to hold the 16th annual ceremony next year in Las Vegas," said Stevie Awards President Maggie Gallagher. "It was great to hear so much positivity and creativity from the Stevie Awards community."
For the past 18 years the Stevie awards programs have recognized excellence in business worldwide. Each year, the eight Stevie awards competitions receive more than 12,000 nominations from organizations of all types and sizes in more than 70 nations.
Longtime sponsors and supporters of The 15th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service include Sales Partnerships, Inc. and ValueSelling Associates, Inc.
Interested in entering the 2022 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service?