April 27 Final Entry Deadline for Ninth Annual Program
The Stevie® Awards today named the ten executives who will chair and form specialized final judging committees for its Ninth Annual American Business Awards.
All organizations operating in the U.S.A. - public and private, large and small, for-profit and non-profit - are eligible to submit nominations to The American Business Awards. April 27 is the final entry deadline this year. Details are available at http://www.stevieawards.com/aba/.
The ten committee selections are based on the categories that will be judged. The appointments are as follows:
- Corporate Communications, Investor Relations, and Public Relations Awards: Kenneth D. Makovsky, President, Makovsky + Company, New York, NY
- Creative Awards: Suraya Bliss, Senior Director of Digital Strategy and Communication, Walmart, Bentonville, AR
- Human Resources Awards: Jim Gillece, Senior Vice President of Human Capital Management, Chief People Officer, Allied Barton Security Services, Conshohocken, PA
- Information Technology Awards: Sheri Thureen, Vice President Enterprise Business Transformation, CSC, Marlton, NJ
- New Product Awards & Product Management: Noah T. Rowles, CEO, iolo technologies, LLC, Los Angeles, CA
Finalists in the 2011 American Business Awards will be determined in preliminary judging to be conducted in April and May by volunteer professionals nationwide. Final judging, to be conducted by panels to be formed by the newly appointed committee chairs, will take place from late May through early June. In total more than 150 executives will participate in this year’s judging process. The 2011 awards will be announced on June 20 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City and will honor achievements since the beginning of 2010.
“The executives who will chair the final judging committees for The 2011 ABAs are all winners of 2010 Stevie Awards and are leaders within their industries,” said Michael Gallagher, president of the Stevie Awards. “Having a deep involvement and understanding of their respective industries and changing landscapes, these individuals possess the insight to recognize success factors for this year’s candidates.”
To enter The 2011 American Business Awards, visit: http://www.stevieawards.com/aba.
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.stevieawards.com, and follow the Stevie Awards on Twitter @TheStevieAwards.