Today we conducted a live webinar entitled "How to Enter The American Business Awards," and a video of that recording is now available.
Now in their ninth year, The American Business Awards are the leading business awards program in the U.S.A, with category groups including management awards, marketing awards, PR awards, HR awards, IT awards, web site awards, video awards, and more. The entry deadline is March 31.
The hour-long video covers
- What the ABAs are, and their history
- The schedule for the 2011 ABAs
- How to review and select categories
- How to prepare and submit entries
- How the judging process works
- Best practices
- What’s new & different in 2011
If you plan to enter The 2011 American Business Awards we recommend highly that you first get and review the online entry kit, but this video offers a lot of helpful detail about the process of the awards program.