January 15 is the final entry deadline for the 2013 (7th annual) Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service, the world's top business awards for contact center, customer service, business development, and sales professionals. If you haven't yet done so, you can request your entry kit here.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service feature more than 125 sales awards, customer service awards, and call center awards categories honoring sales excellence and best customer service practices for individuals, teams, and departments, plus categories this year for products and service and solution providers.
Entrants may submit any number of nominations to any number of categories, which include:
- Sales Individual categories such as Senior Sales Executive of the Year and Sales Operations Professional of the Year
- Sales Team categories like Global Sales Team of the Year and Field Sales Team of the Year
- Sales Achievement categories such as Sales Turnaround of the Year and Outbound Marketing Program of the Year
- Sales Department of the Year categories in 13 industry groupings
- Customer Service and Contact Center Individual categories such as Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year and Customer Service Leader of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Team categories like Contact Center of the Year and Customer Service Management Team of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Achievement categories such as e-Commerce Customer Service Award and Award for Innovation in Customer Service
- Customer Service Department categories in 11 industry groupings
- New Product and Service categories like Best New Business Intelligence Solution and Best New Relationship Management Solution
- Solution Provider categories such as Sales Consulting Practice of the Year and Incentive, Rewards, or Recognition Provider of the Year
Information generally required for 2013 entries include:
- An essay of up to 500 words describing accomplishments since July 1, 2011.
- A brief biography of up to 100 words of the nominee or the leader of the nominated department or team.
- Optional (but highly recommended), a collection of supporting files and web addresses that you may upload to our server to support your entry and provide more background information to the judges.
To make the most out of your entries, we suggest reviewing last year's Gold winning entries. 2012 Gold winners include: Adam Bain, Chief Revenue Officer, Twitter, Inc. (Senior Sales Executive of the Year), Direct Alliance (Government Sales Team of the Year), United Parcel Service, Inc. (Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year), and eCornell (Customer Service Department of the Year), International Checkout Inc. (Telesales Team of the Year), Office Depot, Inc. (Customer Service Complaints Team of the Year), OppenheimerFunds Inc. (Contact Center of the Year), and SquareTrade Inc (Customer Service Department of the Year - Financial Services), among others. A complete list of 2012 honorees is available at www.StevieAwards.com/Sales.
Winners of the competition will be announced at an awards banquet at Paris Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, on February 25, 2013.
Need help deciding which categories to enter? Email us at email@example.com or call us at + 1 703-547-8389 and we'll get back to you right away.