Did you hear the news? The 2022 Women|Future Conference agenda is live! We've got an inspiring lineup of 70+ women CEOs, founders, small business owners, entrepreneurs, coaches, and executives. The 5th annual Women|Future Conference will be held virtually from November 8-10, 2022.
The Women|Future Conference celebrates women in business, professional and personal development, and progress. This year's agenda contains 20+ sessions that fall within seven tracks: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Entrepreneurship, Future of Work, Leadership, Marketing, Personal Development, and Technology.
The sessions are designed for ambitious, career-driven professionals to learn and share what’s working in their organizations, troubleshoot the challenges they collectively face, and make meaningful connections.
Conference speakers are from small businesses as well as Fortune 500 organizations including Accenture, Goldman Sachs, Hilton, IBM, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Nestle, T-Mobile, and others. We invite you to explore the speaker lineup and browse the agenda to see the sessions occurring each day, including pre-conference sessions on November 7.
Kicking off the conference on Monday, November 7 at 11:00 am EST is our first of three pre-conference sessions, "Find Your Voice: Insider Secrets from Seasoned Speakers," followed by a technology panel at 12:00 pm, "The Ever-changing World of Social Media." On November 8, attendees will hear the opening leadership session, "Building Your Community of Mentors," which will provide resources on how to build your mentorship roadmap- whether as a mentor or mentee. The second session of day one is the anticipated opening keynote about the future of work for women (speaker coming soon!) followed by a mix of panels and workshops in each of our seven session tracks. There are designated 30-minute and 5-minute blocks between sessions each day for networking, as well as a 15-minute guided yoga mediation break on November 9. Explore the full agenda.
What to Expect at the 2022 Women|Future Conference
Attendees can expect to gain valuable insights about challenges and changes that impact their industry, their career, and their personal lives.
The sessions cover everything from how to gain traction through public relations, overcome the imposter syndrome, and think like an investor. Below is a partial list of some of this year's sessions.
- Building Your Community of Mentors
- Cultivating an Inclusive Workplace: How Diversity Creates Opportunity
- FearLESS: Facing Adversity
- Generational Work Styles: Understanding the Old and the New
- ‘Shark Tank’ style pitch competition for newly founded woman-owned businesses
- Silencing Self Doubt: Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Strategic Storytelling: Advertising and PR Tactics for Your Business
- The Balancing Act: Self-Care and a Sustainable Work Life
- The Next Generation of Tech
- The Ever-changing World of Social Media
- The Evolution of Connection: In-person vs Virtual Networking
- The Snowball Effect: How Women-Led Businesses Create an Impact
- Think Like an Investor: How to Get the Funding You Deserve
- Turning Passion into Profit
- ...and many more
Registration for the 2022 Women|Future Conference is currently open. Take advantage of these savings and reserve your virtual seat!
- Bring the whole team to #WomenFuture22. Groups of three (3) or more who register together get 10% savings with our group discount.
- Student tickets are $39, with proof of a valid student ID.
More About the 2022 Women|Future Conference
The Women|Future Conference is a professional and personal development, learning, and networking conference hosted by The Stevie® Awards, the world’s premier business awards. Driven women worldwide attend the conference year after year to be inspired, build resilience, and share insights into changes that impact their industries, their careers, and their lives.
The 5th annual Women|Future Conference is a three-day virtual event happening November 8-10 for women in business and entrepreneurs. The conference encourages connections, professional and personal development, and mental health and wellness through motivational keynotes, educational sessions, and networking. From aspiring business professionals to inspiring entrepreneurs to executives, there are sessions for women in all stages of life that open your mind and inspire action.
👍 Get Social With the Women|Future Conference
Questions?Conference Registration and Sponsorship Opportunities
Ruslana Milikhiker, Senior Manager, Events
Conference Marketing and PR
Nina Moore, Director of Marketing & Communications