This just in! We are excited to announce our opening Keynote Speaker for the 2021 Women|Future Conference; Sandy Carter, Vice President of Public Sector Partners and Programs, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
We have some truly incredible speakers this year who are leading the industry in everything from Finance to Influencer Marketing, Social Media, Lead Generation, and Public Relations, but in today's blog, we highlight our anticipated Opening Keynote Speaker, Sandy Carter of Amazon Web Services.
To say that Sandy is a woman who wears many hats would be an understatement. Sandy has earned dozens of impressive accolades for her work spanning from Cloud Computing to thought leadership, to her positive influence on girls in technology. Sandy's responsibilities at AWS include evolving partner models to intensify partner innovation, AWS cloud adoption, and the creation of mission-critical cloud solutions with partners across the public sector. In addition to driving next-generation partnering at AWS, Sandy has also been a Founder and CEO of a startup, and in her last role at IBM, she ran the Cloud and AI/ML Ecosystem on behalf of the IBM corporation.
Sandy is the Chairman of the Board of Girls in Tech, Chairwoman for WIoTCoE, and an adjunct professor at Carnegie Mellon University Silicon Valley. As if that wasn't enough, Sandy is also the author of the book, Extreme Innovation: Three Superpowers for Purpose and Profit.
- Federal 100 Award Winner
- 2020 Stevie Award Winner for Woman of the Year – Technology
- Women in Tech: Top 50 Influencers
- CRN Women of the Channel 2021 Power 100
- 2021 Cloud Girls Rising Inaugural Visionary Award
- Top 50 Influencers
- Top 150 Global Cloud Thought Leaders and Next Generation Leaders of 2021
- Top 40 Cloud Computing Influencers on Twitter
- Top 50 Digital Influencers
- Awards Magazine Top 50 Women of Influence
- Top 15 IoT Premier League
- Lifetime Achievement Winner, 'Excellence in Cloud Achievement'
- AI Innovator Nominee of the Year
- Top 10 AI Influencers 2019
- Verdicts ten of the most influential people in artificial intelligence on Twitter during Q4 2020
- Top 10 Cloud Computing Influencer
Our closing Keynote Speaker will be announced later this month.
What to Expect at the 2021 Women|Future Conference
Hundreds of ambitious women business leaders, entrepreneurs, and executives from around the world will be tuning in to the fourth annual Women|Future Conference November 1-5, 2021. The Women|Future Conference is a professional and personal development, learning, networking, and mentorship conference hosted by The Stevie® Awards.
The five-day agenda features over 40 sessions, interactive workshops, and a motivational keynote. Topics range from mental health to financial wellness, lead generation, imposter syndrome, entrepreneurship, and workplace diversity. The 140+ Speakers at this year's conference are a diverse mix of women from global organizations such as Facebook, IBM, Infosys Limited, John Hancock, Pinterest, Quartz, Ralph Lauren, Salesforce, SAP North America, Talkspace, and others. Below is a partial list of conference panels, sessions, and workshops:
- Entrepreneurship – Success Stories Fireside Chat
- How to Blend Strategy and Storytelling to Grow Your Company
- Marketing Tactics to Future Proof Your Business & Your Career
- Networking Tips & Tricks: Learn How to Become Memorable and Build Authentic Relationships
- Personal Development Training: Abundance 360 - Creating Your Best Life Ever
- Real Life First Impressions: Rethinking How To Do Business
- The Future of Work - Preparing for the Changing Business Landscape
- The Truth Bombs on Work-Life Balance to Avoid Burnout for Busy Women
- Top Secrets from World-Class Speakers on How to Use Presentations to Grow Your Business
- Why Diverse Teams Drive Better Outcomes
- The Smart Women's Guide to Financial Success
Registration for the Women|Future Conference is open. Attendees save 10% when groups of three or more individuals register together. Students may attend the Women|Future Conference for a discounted rate of $49 (with proof of a valid current student ID).
👍Get Social With the Women|Future Conference
Questions about the Conference?
Conference Registration and Sponsorship Opportunities
Ruslana Milikhiker, Conference & Event Manager
Conference Marketing and PR
Nina Moore, Marketing Manager