Each year, the Women|Future Conference hand-selects a group of women based on their career experience and valued insights to serve on its Advisory Board. These eleven women, along with the Women|Future Conference staff, are reviewing over 1,000 speaker submissions received to build the 2021 program. Click the image or button below to read more about each of these remarkable women on the Advisory Board.
- Kanica Allagh, Director of Strategic Finance and Corporate Operations at Capsule
- Lauren Conaway, Founder & CEO of InnovateHer KC
- Mary Cravets, Founder of Simply Get Clients
- Rupa Dash, Co-Founder & CEO of World Woman Foundation
- Charanya Kannan, Head of Global Customer Insights and Market Research Strategy at PayPal
- Laurie Maxson, Intrinsic Leadership Coach, Your Essential Insights
- Amanda Obidike, Strategy Lead & Executive Director of STEMi Makers Africa & Calal Global
- Heidi Solomon-Orlick, Founder & CEO of GirlzWhoSell, LLC
- Carol Vera, Strategic Communications Associate at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Suzanne Willian, Co-Founder of The Co-Co, a women-focused co-working and co-learning community
- Tiffany Zhang, Founder of Wall Street Girls
- Infusing diversity, inclusion, and equity in an organization’s business
- Growing your business through social media, branding, and marketing
- Overcoming and disrupting the imposter syndrome
- The power of female leadership in professional and personal life
- Standing out in a crowd for small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Financial wellness, investing, and managing your relationship with
- Mentorship matching feature for attendees interested in mentoring or being a mentee
- “Shark Tank”- Style Women-Owned Business Pitch Competition
- 1:1 Networking: our online platform/mobile app will have AI matchmaking capabilities to match you to different attendees, sponsors, sessions
- AND MORE!
More About The Women|Future Conference
The fourth annual Women|Future Conference hosted by the Stevie® Awards encourages engaging connections, professional and personal development, and health and financial wellness. lt will focus on a wide range of topics from the female perspective, including workplace diversity, lessons learned through the pandemic, advice from successful entrepreneurs and business owners, self-improvement, and emerging trends ahead.
Whether you're a female entrepreneur, small business owner, executive, or employee, the Women|Future Conference welcomes movers and shakers like you, looking to Cultivate Your Tomorrow. With 30+ panel discussions, a must-see keynote, invaluable networking opportunities, case studies from Stevie Award winners, and a Women-Owned Business Pitch Competition, there will be sessions for women in all stages of life that open your mind and inspire action!
- Save 10% when groups of three (3) or more register together
- $49 Student tickets. (with proof of valid current student ID when registering)
👍 Get Social With the Women|Future Conference
Keep your eyes on our social media pages for updates on this exciting experience.