Awards to be Presented at Gala Ceremony on 19 October in Vienna, Austria.
Winners were announced today in the 2019 People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite Companies, a feature of The International Business Awards®, the world’s only international, all-encompassing business awards program, which is now in its 16th year.
The worldwide public vote was conducted this summer, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in a variety of industries. More than 44,000 votes were cast. All Stevie Award winners in the Company of the Year categories of this year’s International Business Awards were eligible to be included in voting for the People’s Choice Stevie Awards.
The crystal People’s Choice Stevie Awards will be presented to winners at The International Business Awards banquet on Saturday, 19 October at the Andaz Vienna am Belvedere Hotel. Tickets for the event are now on sale. The winners of peer-adjudicated Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Awards will be presented with their awards along with the People’s Choice Stevie Awards. Stevie winners were selected from more than 4,000 nominations received from organizations and individuals in 74 nations.
The winners of the 2019 People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite Companies are:
- Advertising/Marketing/PR: Publicity Genie
- Automotive/Transport: Armormax
- Banking: Ziraat Participation Bank
- Business/Professional Services: Pontica Solutions
- Computer Services: Rimini Street
- Computer Software: XtremeLabs LLC
- Consumer Products: Georgio’s
- Consumer Services: Jasmine Norris Photography
- Financial/Insurance: Thai Life Insurance Plc.
- Food/Beverage: Rico’s Lechon
- Health/Pharma: NMC Healthcare
- Hospitality/Leisure: Kindersley Hospitality Endeavors
- Internet/New Media: SideChef
- Legal: Legally Shalini
- Manufacturing: Makers Nutrition
- Media/Entertainment: Link4Media UG
- Non-Profit/Government: Megaworld Foundation, Inc.
- Other: Zen Ecosystems
- Real Estate: Ashby & Graff Real Estate
- Retail: Migros Ticaret A.S.
- Transportation: Whale Logistics
Interested in winning a Stevie Award in 2020?