Winners were announced today in the 2022 People’s Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite Companies, an annual feature of The International Business Awards®, the world’s only international, all-encompassing business awards program, now in its 19th year.
The worldwide, public vote was conducted from mid-August through 16 September, with the highest number of votes deciding the People’s Choice winners in a variety of industries. More than 53,000 votes were cast. All Stevie Award winners in the Company/Organization of the Year categories in this year’s International Business Awards (IBA) were eligible to be included in the vote.
Winners of the crystal People’s Choice Stevie Awards will be honored during the IBAs’ awards banquet on Saturday, 15 October at the InterContinental London Park Lane Hotel in London, England. Tickets for the event are now on sale. The winners of peer-adjudicated Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Awards - selected from more than 3,700 nominations received from organizations in more than 67 nations - will also be recognized during the ceremony.
The winners of the 2022 People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite Companies are:
- Advertising, Marketing & PR: The Audacious Agency, Sunshine Coast, QLD Australia
- Banking: Ziraat Participation Bank, Istanbul, Turkey
- Business or Professional Services: Horatio, New York, NY USA
- Computer Services: AGM Infra Solutions, Frisco, TX USA
- Computer Software: Applause, Framingham, MA USA
- Conglomerates: Prince Holding Group, Cambodia
- Consumer Products: Boobie Brands, Melbourne, VIC Australia
- Consumer Services: Jasmine Norris Photography, Lafayette, IN USA
- Energy & Utilities: Dubai Municipality, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Food & Beverage: Empire Eagle Food Co., Ltd., Taichung City, Taiwan
- Health Products & Services: Makers Nutrition, Hauppauge, NY USA
- Hospitality & Leisure: Sea Horse Diamond Beach, Diamond Beach, NSW Australia
- Manufacturing: Kurrajong Kitchen, South Windsor, NSW Australia
- Materials, Construction, Metals, Mining: ACE Consulting Company, LLC, Nicholasville, KY USA
- Non-Profit or Government: Connect2Connect / Megaworld Foundation, Taguig City, Philippines
- Other Industries: Desiderate, Thirroul, NSW Australia
- Real Estate: Filinvest Alabang, Inc., Muntinlupa, Philippines
- Retail: CarrefourSA, Istanbul, Turkey
- Telecommunications: Indosat Ooredoo, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Transportation: EES Shipping, Perth, WA Australia
Entries for The 20th (2023) International Business Awards will be accepted starting in February. More information is available at www.StevieAwards.com/IBA.