- Cirrus consults with clients around the globe to create powerful behavioral and organizational change
- Company-wide performance is boosted by positive leaders and positive culture
- During the pandemic, Cirrus implemented virtual learning to consistently lead leaders despite global uncertainty
Cirrus is a talent and engagement consultancy that blends expertise in leadership, talent and engagement to assess, engage and develop people across organizations– creating powerful behavioral change that has a positive impact on performance. With offices in the UK and Australia, Cirrus has worked in partnership with over 200 international client organizations across 60 countries in 25 languages since it was founded in 2010.
Cirrus’ philosophy is that better leaders create better businesses and better lives. Their mission is to create powerful adjustments that boost performance and change culture. Cirrus’ core values (Connected, Courageous, and Creative) bring their goals to life. They consistently deliver success and innovation within their sector, including:
- 200,000 leaders transformed across 200 organizations
- 11 industry awards in the past three years alone
- Publication of CEO Dr. Simon Hayward’s thought-leading business books, Connected Leadership (2016) and The Agile Leader (2018)
- Asia-Pacific operation since 2014
- Employing more than 65 global team members and 200+ associates in the past 10 years
Cirrus’ COVID-19 Response
When the pandemic lockdown began, Cirrus’ face-to-face learning (58% of their business) stopped immediately. While competitors were downsizing, furloughing en-masse, and struggling to survive, Cirrus chose to be ambitious instead. While keeping employees safe and engaged, and keeping customers satisfied, Cirrus reinvented the business by focusing on the virtual delivery of learning. Clients who attended Cirrus’ new virtual learning are giving an average satisfaction score of 4.1 - a substantial achievement given that Cirrus’ service was previously focused on classroom delivery. They have secured business with both new and existing clients.
Cirrus’ business has grown year-on-year despite the sector being decimated by COVID-19. Their research and connections within the industry suggest they are the only major player to have achieved and maintained such growth.
Cirrus won a Gold Stevie for Company / Organization Categories - Company of the Year - Business or Professional Services and a Bronze Stevie for COVID-19 Response Categories - Most Valuable Corporate Response in The 2020 International Business Awards®.
Interested in The 2021 International Business Awards?