Umbrella IT (UIT) is a Stevie Award-winning company providing web and mobile development and IT consulting services focusing on finance, retail, and media. UIT has successfully completed more than 220 international projects for clients including Variety, Rolling Stone, Disney, Hamleys, 9GAG, IKEA, METRO AG, BCS bank and others. In April 2021, MirrorMe Web, developed by UIT for Mary Kay, became the winner at the Russian Corporate Media Competition in the category "B2B. Industry media/Web media". The other UIT’s client is BCS bank, whose mobile app was included in the TOP 11 best banking applications according to analytical agency Markswebb. As a trusted partner UIT takes responsibility for negotiations with other contractors on behalf of METRO, covering up to 50% of requests.
Based on the 11 years of experience in the global market they formed fourteen client-focused services involving flexible team models depending on the nature of the job and the scope to be covered. Their key goal is to create value for the clients’ end customers using our knowledge of segment-specific pains and the best industry practices.
Though founded in Taganrog, UIT has extended its presence to Rostov-on-Don, St. Petersburg, Moscow, and New York
The Umbrella IT team is proud of their results which stemmed from well-coordinated efforts from each employee.
- Since 2005 the IAOP has been publishing its annual listing Global Outsourcing 100. The listing includes Umbrella IT together with such industry leaders as IBM, Canon, Accenture, CBRE, Deloitte.
- Since 1954 iF Product Design Award has been organizing one of the world's most valued design competitions. Within 67 years, only 38 Russian design projects including Umbrella IT’s received iF Design Awards quality mark.
- Last year Umbrella IT became the Stevie Awards winner. This time they are recognized with a Gold, Silver, and 2 Bronze Stevie Awards for Best Marketing App; Best User Experience; IT Team of the Year, and Executive of the Year.
- In Clutch’s Global b2b Top 1000 Service Providers for 2020 list, UIT climbed up 317 positions at once and rose from the 400th place to the 83rd. Only the top 1% of the companies listed on the Clutch site are listed in this rating. For three consecutive years, Umbrella IT has been ranked among the best B2B service providers with improved results.
- The BIG Innovation Awards recognize the organizations, innovative developments, and solutions that bring new ideas to life creating value not for the clients only, but for the entire humanity. UIT joined the winners along with 52 other companies, 137 products, and 7 individual winners who have achieved significant results in their industries.
- MobileAppDaily’s 40 under 40 report highlights the young innovators in the sphere of mobile development. The 2020’s list marked UIT CEO Mikhail Menshinskiy’s ability and desire to use technology for the benefit of humanity
UIT’s team of professionals numbers more than 250 specialists. In March 2021 they opened the first representative office in New York. UIT released its own products: RomDo, AtTrack, and UnSpot.
Based on the 10 years' experience in the global market, one of the 14 new client-focused services is “Technical Debt Reduction by 80% in One Month Without Stopping Project”. This service was developed during the Customer Development interviews, conducted by the UIT experts.
During 2020 and 2021 Umbrella IT achieved significant results and was recognized by the global professional community. Umbrella IT has been acknowledged by numerous ratings and awards: The Global Outsourcing (IAOP), Big Innovation Awards, Clutch (UIT is the first the list b2b-providers in Russia and 83rd among the list Global 1000). In total,
they won 75+ various international awards.
UIT won multiple Stevie Awards in The 2021 International Business Awards.
Interested in entering The 2022 International Business Awards?