The Stevie® Awards, organizer of the world’s premier business awards programs, has issued the call for entries for its 2023 (20th annual) Stevie Awards for Women in Business®. Entry kits and complete details on the competition are available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/Women.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business honor the achievements of working women in more than 100 categories, including Entrepreneur of the Year, Executive of the Year, Mentor or Coach of the Year, Lifetime Achievement Award, Achievement in Equal Pay, Women Helping Women, Employee of the Year, Woman-Owned or -Run Company of the Year, and Innovator of the Year. All female entrepreneurs, executives, employees, and the organizations they run, worldwide, are eligible to be nominated.
The early-bird entry deadline is June 27, the final entry deadline is July 26, and late entries will be accepted through August 23 with payment of a late fee. Winners will be announced on September 21, and the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie winners will be honored at an awards ceremony on November 10 in New York City.
There are two new Achievement categories for 2023: Achievement in Environment, Social, and Governance and Achievement in Technology Innovation.
The 2022 Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners reflect a diverse group of large and small organizations around the globe. Winners in the 2022 program include, among others:
- Jill Osur, President & CEO, Teneral Cellars, Somerset, CA USA
Aleka Sansom, Executive Creative Director, Vanguard's Internal Advertising Agency, Vanguard, Malvern, PA USA
- Beena Ammanath, Global Deloitte AI Institute & AI Ethics/Tech Ethics Leader, Deloitte, Pleasanton, CA USA
- Fatima Sultan Al-Kuwari, Group Chief Human Resources Officer, Ooredoo, Qatar
- Gehad Hamdy, Founder, Speak Up, Giza, Egypt
- Lauren Oakes, CEO, Megaphone, Melbourne, Australia
- Sara Ganz, Senior Director of Marketing, Capital Rx, New York, NY USA
- Tracy Nolan, Senior Vice President, Branded Retail, T-Mobile, Bellevue, WA USA
- Victoria Usher, CEO & Founder, GingerMay, Kent, UK
- Anheuser-Busch InBev, New York, NY USA
- Forbes, Jersey City, NJ USA
- GingerMay, Kent, UK
- Halkbank, Istanbul, Turkey
- Hatch Inc., Palo Alto, CA USA
- IBM Manufacturing Solutions Pte Ltd, Singapore
- mindit.io, Bucharest, Romania
- The Roundtable, Toronto, Canada
- United Way of the National Capital Area, Washington, DC USA
The 2023 Stevie Awards for Women in Business will be judged by more than 200 leading professionals around the world, and nominees will have access to all the judges’ comments and suggestions about their nominations.