The Stevie® Awards for Women in Business, which shine a spotlight on female executives, entrepreneurs, employees, and organizations run by women, announced the 2021 winners today.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business is an international competition produced by the creators of the prestigious International Business Awards® and American Business Awards®. The Stevie is widely regarded as the world’s premier business award.
This year’s Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award winners will be honored during a virtual awards ceremony on Thursday, January 13, 2022. More than 450 women and their guests from around the world are expected to participate.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business event will be complemented by the fourth annual Women|Future Conference, a five-day networking and learning event for female founders, business owners, entrepreneurs and women looking to move forward in their careers, also held virtually November 1-5. Registration is just $115, or $49 for current students with an active student ID. Details and registration are available at www.WomenFutureConference.com.
Registration for both the conference and the awards ceremony are now on sale.
More than 1,500 nominations from organizations and individuals around the world were submitted to the awards this year for consideration in categories including COVID-19 Response, Entrepreneur of the Year, Executive of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year, and Startup of the Year, among others. More than 160 business professionals working in eight specialized judging committees determined the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners.
Among the many extraordinary organizations and women who have been recognized as Stevie winners, the following organizations stand out as those with three or more winning nominations:
AlterContacts (Amsterdam, the Netherlands), Bug Bite Thing (Port St. Lucie, FL USA), City of Philadelphia - Division of Aviation (Philadelphia, PA USA), Conde Nast (NY, New York USA), Curator24 (Solana Beach, CA USA), DevelopHer (Dallas, TX USA), Deutsche Post DHL (Bonn, Germany and affiliates worldwide), EMBERS (Vancouver, Canada), EY (London, United Kingdom), IBM (Armonk, NY USA), Iris Du of Careerists and YouWantGroup (Dockland, VIC Australia), Jeunesse Global (Lake Mary, FL USA), Kids on the Spectrum (Melbourne, VIC Australia), Leaderology (Santa Ana, CA USA), Lisa Cox (Hamilton, VIC Australia), Living Security (Austin, TX USA), MIG Living (Colorado Springs, CO USA), New American Funding (Tustin, CA USA), Newberry Executive Solutions, LLC (Dallas, TX USA), Ocean Rescue Alliance (Apollo Beach, FL USA), Olivia Jenkins (Adelaide, SA Australia), PeopleReady (Tacoma, WA USA), Publicis Health (New York, NY USA), Replicon (Red Wood City, CA USA), Serving Our Superheroes (Uxbridge, United Kingdom), Sleepm Global, Inc. (Toronto, ON Canada), Southern Company Gas (New York, NY USA), STEMi Makers Africa (Lagos, Nigeria), and Tavuun Welfare Association (Lahore, Pakistan).
The 2021 Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners reflect a diverse group of large and small organizations from around the globe. Notable Gold Stevie Award winners in this year’s competition include:
- Sarah Kate Ellis, President & CEO, GLAAD, New York, NY - Female Executive of the Year – Government or Non-Profit
- Mani Thiru, Space Industry Development Asia-Pacific, AWS, Singapore - Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Asia, Australia or New Zealand
- Forbes, Jersey City, NJ – Event of the Year - 2020 Forbes Power Women’s Summit
- Natalie Brennan, General Manager, Muffin Break, Sydney, Australia – Most Innovative Woman of the Year - Franchising and Women of the Year – Franchising
- Mona Bharadwaj, Global University Programs - India Leader at IBM Research, India - Education Hero of the Year
- Lisa Dyson, Co-Founder and CEO, Air Protein, San Francisco Bay Area, CA - Most Innovative Woman of the Year – Technology and Female Thought Leader of the Year - Consumer Products
- The Roundtable, Toronto ON, Canada - Achievement in Customer Satisfaction
- OPET, Istanbul, Turkey - Achievement in Women-related Corporate Social Responsibility and Communications or PR Campaign of the Year - Corporate Responsibility
- John Hancock, Boston, MA - Achievement in Promoting Work-Life Balance
Stevie Award-winning nominations were submitted by organizations in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Estonia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Netherlands, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, and Vietnam.
Visit http://www.StevieAwards.com/Women for a list of Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie winners by category.
Yet to be announced are the winners in three Red Ladder Women in Technology categories, sponsored by HCL Technologies, as well as five Grand Stevie Award winners in the competition. Grand Stevie winners will be announced on October 5. HCL category winners will be announced in late November.