Winners were announced today in the 2021 People’s Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite Companies, an annual feature of The International Business Awards®, the world’s only international, all-encompassing business awards program, which is in its 18th year.
The worldwide public vote was conducted from mid-August through 1 October, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in a variety of industries. More than 86,000 votes were cast. All Stevie Award winners in the Company/Organization of the Year categories in this year’s International Business Awards were eligible to be included in the public vote.
Winners of the crystal People’s Choice Stevie Awards will be honored during the IBAs’ virtual awards ceremony on Wednesday, 8 December. Registration for the event is now open. The winners of peer-adjudicated Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Awards, selected from more than 3,700 nominations received from organizations in more than 65 nations, will also be recognized during the ceremony.
The winners of the 2021 People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite Companies are:
- Advertising, Marketing & PR: DDB Group Philippines
- Aerospace & Defense: Modest Tree, Canada
- Apparel, Beauty & Fashion: Georgio's Bottega, USABanking: Ziraat Participation Bank, Turkey
- Business or Professional Services: Everise, Singapore
- Computer Services: Rimini Street, Inc., USA
- Consumer Products - Durable: Christie & Christie Pty Ltd, Australia
- Consumer Products - Non-Durable: Makers Nutrition, USA
- Consumer Services: Makers Nutrition, USA
- Diversified Services: Backwoods Promotions Inc., Canada
- Energy: Bahrain National Gas Company (B.S.C.)
- Financial Services: Avalara, USA
- Food & Beverage: Empire Eagle Food Co., Ltd, Taiwan
- Government, Non-Profit: Megaworld Foundation, Inc., Philippines
- Health, Pharmaceuticals: CCL Life Sciences, Pakistan
- Hospitality & Leisure: Kindersley Hospitality Endeavors, Canada
- Insurance: Thai Life Insurance, Thailand
- Manufacturing, Materials, Construction: Makati Development Corporation (MDC), Philippines
- Other Industries: Drop Stop®, USA
- Real Estate: Filinvest Alabang, Inc, Philippines
- Retail: Rhima, Australia
- Software: Applause, USA
- Telecommunications: Indosat Ooredoo, Indonesia
- Transportation: Geotab, Canada
- Utilities: Yesilirmak Electric Distribution Company, Turkey
Entries for The 19th (2022) International Business Awards will be accepted starting in February.
More information is available at