- Under the guidance of Carl Gould, the 7 Stage Advisors team helps clients discover where they need to place their efforts for maximum efficacy by coaching, mentoring, and training clients on how to sustain growth over an extended period.
- Gould’s dynamic presentations, practical content, and real-world experience makes him one of the world’s most sought-after speakers.
- Gould built three multi-million dollar businesses by the age of 40 and has donated thousands of hours of coaching to populations in need.
About 7 Stage Advisors7 Stage Advisors addresses the needs of small- to mid-market firms in a variety of ways through coaching, mentoring, and training. Many of 7 Stage Advisors’ clients need guidance on how to best accelerate and sustain their business growth. This team helps clients discover where they need to place their efforts for maximum efficacy by coaching, mentoring, and training clients on how to sustain growth over an extended period.
Gould is an inspirational leader, always challenging those around him to seek out their passions, reach their potential, and make and achieve their goals. He has experienced adversity and challenges in his life. However, he has used those experiences to push himself in new directions by never allowing negative circumstances to dictate his potential future opportunities. For example, when he was in college, he broke his leg which required several surgeries and extensive recuperation. Gould was forced to drop out of college because his funding ran out. This “opportunity,” however, was where it all started: It was his chance to start a business and begin his path to entrepreneurship.
Gould donated over 1,000 coaching hours to those in need including the homeless, military personnel, assisted living and nursing home recipients, students, and emerging entrepreneurs. This coaching experience not only aligned with his philanthropic values, but it also helped him hone his skills as one of the pioneers of the coaching and professional services sector.
A serial entrepreneur, author, and speaker, Gould built three multi-million dollar businesses by the age of 40. He is at the forefront of the entrepreneurial community domestically and globally. Gould believes that the mark of a great leader/executive is defined by the value you create for others and the legacy you leave behind. There are more than 7,000 advisors worldwide that are serving over 35,000 businesses on six continents as a result of Gould’s methodologies. His company, 7 Stage Advisors, has mentored the launch of over 5,000 businesses. 7 Stage Advisors donated over 400 hours of coaching to entrepreneurs as a service to the community.
The past couple of years have been a busy time for Gould. He has extended his impact not only domestically but around the world, through mentoring, coaching, consulting, speaking, and appearing in the media. He is also an influential thought leader in the area of business growth, focusing on growth strategies for small- to mid-market companies.
Gould’s dynamic, energetic presentation style combined with his practical, impactful content and real-world experience are the reasons why he is one of the most sought-after speakers globally. He engages his audience and keeps them on the edge of their seats. His content is original, profound, and battle-tested.
Gould appears regularly in print publications, podcasts, and on television and radio, providing his expertise and analysis on today's most pressing political and business issues. His appearances include Fox, CBS, ABC, NBC, Forbes, and iHeartRadio.
This year he launched his own daily micro-podcast #70secondCEO, a daily fix for busy CEOs and entrepreneurs.
This year also saw the launch of Hypergrowth Academy. Gould grew four businesses in his career (landscaping, construction, real estate development, and coaching) and advised tens of thousands of others on six continents to do the same. He now wants to help others achieve their business goals. Gould’s inspiration for the academy came from the tremendous lessons he has learned, the benefit of working with top mentors, and the experiences he has been grateful for his entire career.
Since 2019, his major accomplishments include:
- Launching “#70secondCEO”, a daily micro-podcast for CEOs and business owners
- Launching Hypergrowth Academy for committed entrepreneurs who want to build a sustainable, profitable business that reaches its full potential
- Donating 7 Stage Advisors’ mentoring services to over 240 businesses in eight countries
- Winning Visionary Co-Chair for the Entrepreneur’s Organization NJ chapter
- Winning The Bronze Stevie® Award - Entrepreneur of the Year
- Becoming a member of Forbes Coaches Council
- Winning the prestigious CEO World Awards® in the Gold Award Entrepreneur of the Year category
- Winning NJBIA Executive of the Year award
- Mentoring entrepreneurs in five countries
- Being the keynote at conferences in seven different countries
7 Stage Advisors’ COVID-19 Response
This team has been helping CEOs, business owners, and others navigate through this pandemic, equipping them to cope with the swift changes and come through prepared and stronger than before. 7 Stage Advisors has offered live sessions and weekly offerings including helpful Q&A time to hear and respond to their business needs on a weekly basis.
7 Stage Advisors won the Silver Stevie for Entrepreneur of the Year - Business & Professional Services in The 2020 American Business Awards®.
Interested in entering The 2021 American Business Awards?