- At PayJunction, ethical payment processing means disrupting the industry with honest billing practices and green technologies that help customers save money
- All-in-one payment processing helps improve customer satisfaction
- New feature: ZeroTouch terminal helps reduce the spread of the viral COVID outbreak
Stevie-winner PayJunction is a payment processing solution that prides itself in unparalleled customer service. Their transparent, ethical billing practices and green technologies help customers save money and merchants sell more efficiently.
In 2019, the PayJunction Customer Support team was able to maintain its high-quality level of service while continuing to scale operations to better serve their growing number of customers. PayJunction’s customer satisfaction score has been solidly in the 98% range for the previous two years and always above 95% in the previous four years. Because of PayJunction’s incredible customer service efforts, the department has been honored with numerous awards in recent years for going above and beyond customers’ expectations.
- More than 45,000 solved tickets in 2019
- 98.1% satisfaction score
- 1.3 hours average response time
- Over 1,000 positive responses from customers
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- 5 years in a row with zero complaints
- A rating on Card Payment Options
- 5-star reviews on Merchant Maverick, Capterra, and Trustpilot
PayJunction’s COVID-19 Response
PayJunction Support has been working diligently since the COVID-19 outbreak hit. They have faced unprecedented challenges and risen to the occasion each time. Most notably, they've continued to offer top-tier support in launching a new ZeroTouch terminal amidst the outbreak and have expertly guided their clients on how to operate the new terminal remotely. With all the uncertainty, PayJunction has continued to serve customers with patience, kindness, and knowledge.
PayJunction won the Silver Stevie Award for Customer Service Department of the Year in The 2020 American Business Awards®.
Interested in entering The 2021 American Business Awards?