The Women|Future Conference is an annual learning and networking event for women professionals hosted by the Stevie® Awards. The 2022 conference will take place virtually from November 8-10, 2022.
Do you or someone you know run a women-owned business founded in November 2019 or later? All eligible individuals are invited to enter the third annual Women-Owned Business Pitch Competition. This is an opportunity for female founders to advertise their business, improve their communication and presentation skills, network with like-minded attendees, and compete for a cash prize.
Interested applicants may enter by submitting an application by the October 3 entry deadline. There is no fee to enter. The competition will take place during the 2022 Women|Future Conference on Wednesday, November 9.
If you are a female founder navigating the startup phase of your business, looking for funding, or simply seeking exposure presenting in front of hundreds of women professionals around the world, consider entering the competition.
Pitch competition finalists will have opportunities to:
- Learn how to craft the perfect pitch to investors and concisely and eloquently present their business model
- Receive one-on-one mentoring about how to present their best pitch prior to the competition
- Network with judges and fellow pitch competition competitors
- Receive written and real-time feedback from judges and attendees
- Attend the 2022 Women|Future Conference
Attendees who watch the competition will learn how to pitch their own business, gain insight into the organizational structure of other women-owned businesses, vote for their favorite pitch, and connect with competitors and judges.
Pitch Competition Format
The initial pitch applications will be reviewed by the Women|Future Conference leadership team. Five finalists will be selected in mid-October and invited to participate in the virtual competition during the conference on November 9. The competition will be judged by a live panel of successful and established women entrepreneurs, business owners, and investors.
The format of the competition is similar to ABC's 'Shark Tank' reality TV show where finalists present a timed virtual pitch about their product/service, business model, and target market before the judges and conference attendees. There will be one winner who will receive a monetary prize. The amount of prize money will be announced in October.
We love working with organizations that are aligned with our mission of supporting women in business. The Pitch Competition is funded entirely through the generosity of our sponsors. Sponsorship offers visibility among a demographic of women business owners, executives, and professionals.
For more information on available sponsorship packages, please email Ruslana@stevieawards.com or visit the conference Sponsorship and Advertising Page to request information.
What to Expect at the 2022 Women|Future Conference
Hundreds of driven women business leaders, entrepreneurs, and executives from around the world will virtually attend the fifth annual Women|Future Conference from November 8-10, 2022. The mission of the conference is to help women share insights about changes that will impact their businesses, their industries, their careers, and their lives. Attendees gain practical takeaways through panels and workshops in seven tracks that are useful for every industry:
- Future of Work
- Personal Development
- Workplace Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The conference agenda features over 20 sessions hosted by diverse speakers from small businesses and global organizations such as Accenture, Cisco, Goldman Sachs, Hilton, IBM, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Nestle, SAP, T-Mobile, Wolters Kluwer, and others.
The sessions cover everything from how to gain traction through public relations, overcome the imposter syndrome, and think like an investor. Below is a partial list of sessions:
- Building Your Community of Mentors
- Cultivating an Inclusive Workplace: How Diversity Creates Opportunity
- FearLESS: Facing Adversity
- Find Your Voice: Insider Secrets from Seasoned Speakers
- Legal Tips For Your Trade
- Generational Work Styles: Understanding the Old and the New
- Silencing Self Doubt: Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Strategic Storytelling: Advertising and PR Tactics for Your Business
- The Next Generation of Tech
- The Ever-changing World of Social Media
- The Evolution of Connection: In-person vs Virtual Networking
- The Snowball Effect: How Women-Led Businesses Create an Impact
- Think Like an Investor: How to Get the Funding You Deserve
- Turning Passion into Profit
- …and more
Registration for the 2022 Women|Future Conference is open. Take advantage of these savings and reserve your virtual seat:
- Bring the whole team to #WomenFuture22! Groups of three (3) or more who register together get 10% savings with our group discount
- Student tickets are $39 with proof of a valid student ID
More About the Women|Future Conference
The Women|Future Conference is a professional and personal development, learning, and networking conference hosted by The Stevie® Awards. The conference encourages connections, professional and personal development, and mental health and wellness through motivational keynotes, educational sessions, and networking. From business professionals to inspiring entrepreneurs to executives, there are sessions for women in all stages of life that open your mind and inspire action.
👍 Get Social With the Women|Future Conference
Conference Registration and Sponsorship Opportunities
Ruslana Milikhiker, Senior Manager, Events
Conference Marketing and PR
Nina Moore, Director of Marketing & Communications