There are four Stevie Awards competitions:
- The International Business Awards, which are going into their 8th year. This competition is open to all organizations worldwide, and opens again for entries in January.
- The Stevie Awards for Women in Business, which will are also open to all organization worldwide and will open its 8th annual competition in May 2011.
- The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, which is currently accepting entries from around the world for its 5th annual competition.
- The American Business Awards, which are open to all organizations in the U.S.A.
Our most successful representatives are independent public relations practitioners with extensive contacts and strong ties to their national public relations, advertising, and corporate communications communities, but that profile is not a hard and fast requirement of our representatives. A decent command of the English language is a requirement, however, as are the following
- Facility with online marketing tools including email, social media, and web marketing
- The willingness to be compensated on a commission basis for entry fees and sponsorship fees received from your nation(s)
The list of current representatives is online, on the International Business Awards web site. If a nation is not listed on this page, we are looking for local representation there and we invite your expression of interest. Write to us here.