Hello! We invite you to attend a free seminar about "Corporate Storytelling and the Benefits of Business Awards," presented by the Stevie Awards.
To be successful in today’s communications environment, it is critical that organizations be able to summarize and communicate their successes in a manner that will engage and inspire their customers, employees, and other stakeholders. This seminar will discuss the importance of Corporate Storytelling and will show you how to communicate the achievements of your organization in the best possible way.
The seminar is presented by the Stevie Awards, which have been called "the business world's own Oscar Awards.” The Stevie Awards present international business awards programs such as The International Business Awards and the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards. Organizations in more than 60 nations submit more than 10,000 nominations to Stevie Awards programs each year. The best of these nominations are prime examples of excellence in Corporate Storytelling. At this seminar you will learn about the reputation-building process of corporations and organizations. You will discover the benefits of Corporate Storytelling, and how preparing and submitting entries to Stevie Awards competitions can benefit the development of a Corporate Storytelling strategy. Also, you will learn through Corporate Storytelling examples of a well-known Korean corporation. Plus you will have an opportunity to network with other CEOs and communications executives.
Invest two hours in this seminar to learn how your organization can benefit by improving your Corporate Storytelling skills, and how those skills can help you to be success in national and international Business Awards programs. We trust you will come away from the event several useful ideas for your organization. Seating is limited so reserve your seat at the seminar today.
* Day and Presenter [You can select only one day suitable for you.]
- April 7: Hanwoo Board (RSVP: March 24)
- May 7: KEPCO Nuclear Fuel Company (RSVP: April 23)
- June 3: Loen Entertainment (RSVP: May 21)
* Time: Noon~2pm [We will offer sandwich & coffee.]
* Location: CNN the Biz Education & Training Center (619-16, Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
* Participants: CEOs and People who in charge of PR and Communications
* Respond to: Clara Im (82-2-3443-8389, Clara@stevieawards.com)
Communications Director for Asia (www.asia.stevieawards.com)
Stevie Awards (www.stevieawards.com)
* Rough Map (CNN the Biz Tel. 82-2-564-4172)