The entry kit for The 2011 (8th annual) International Business Awards is now available. The IBAs are the world's premier business awards, honoring achievement in every facet of the workplace, including management awards, PR awards, IT awards, web awards, and more. All organizations worldwide are invited to participate. Last year organizations in 28 nations won International Stevie Award trophies.
Here are highlights of what's new and different for the 2011 IBAs.
Eligibility now extends from 1 January 2010. Nominations should cite achievements since that date. Advertising, video, and other media issued since that date are eligible to be entered. There is no eligibility timeframe for web site and blog entries, however - it doesn't matter when web sites and blogs were first published.
- 12 April 2011: Early-bird deadline, offering discounted entry fees. This is the first year in which the IBAs have offered an early-bird deadline
- 11 May 2011: Final deadline
- 8 June 2011: Last day that late entries will be accepted (late fees charged in addition to any entry fees)
For the fifth year in a row entry fees have not been raised. In fact, entry fees for several categories have been lowered, specifically the categories that welcome entries exclusively from non-profit and government organizations.
- 33 new industry-specific Company of the Year categories
- 33 new industry-specific Executive of the Year categories
- 6 new region-specific Fastest-Growing Company of the Year categories
- Best New Product or Service - Health Products & Services
- Three new Web Site or Blog categories
- Best Mobile Site
- Best Facebook Fanpage or Group
- Best LinkedIn Group
The categories that were formerly for Interactive Multimedia productions exclusively are now also open to Apps for smartphones and tablets.
Contact us if you have any questions about how to choose categories, prepare or submit entries to The 2011 International Business Awards.