We invite you to apply to be a preliminary-round judge for The 10th Annual International Business Awards, the world's premier business awards program. Interested? Apply here.
If you're a working professional with experience in your discipline, you'll be assigned categories related to your expertise. The IBAs have many different categories: app awards, customer service awards, HR awards, marketing awards, new product awards, PR awards, website awards, and more. Even if you've already entered or plan to enter the IBAs this year, you can still participate in the judging process, because you can still judge categories in which your organization is not an entrant.
How does preliminary-round judging work?
- All judging is done online so judges will be able to review nominations on their own time and at their own pace.
- Judges will be assigned categories based on their experience, function, and industry.
- There is no limit to how many (or how few) nominations judges can review.
See the introduction and application page on the IBA web site.
What are the benefits of being a Stevie® Awards judge?
- Judges get an inside look at how other organizations and individuals are achieving success and confronting challenges.
- All active judges will receive a certificate of appreciation, suitable for framing.
- All judges will have a chance to win two free tickets to the 10th annual awards banquet on Monday, 14 October in Barcelona, Spain.
Need more information?
- Get the application form.
- Learn more about the judging and awards process.
- Meet the 2012 preliminary-round judges.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to be a judge and be a part of a worldwide coalition of business heroes.
What's your top reason for applying to be a 2013 International Business Awards judge?